Discover the best photography websites templates and WordPress themes for hobby and professional photographers!
Have you ever asked yourself – Why WordPress is so popular? The main reason for its popularity is a simple interface and its customization using various themes and plugins. Even if you are not a professional developer or designer, you can find a lot of great WordPress tutorials and guidelines that will help you create web solutions simple and easy.
In this article, we would like to share the best WordPress photography websites templates and themes. Most of these templates are premium but they are surely worth every penny. We can guarantee you that you won’t be disappointed with the end results.
Thanks to Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, Photography has become the most popular form of art today. And thanks to the photography sharing services, people from all around the world are getting into photography a lot more. Also, we can’t forget about the amazing smartphones and their impressive cameras that help us capture a lot of photos on the go.
As we said, we are going to present you the best WordPress photography templates and themes for hobby and professional photographers. Even though there are thousands and thousands of templates available, we can ensure you that these are the best ones:
- Oshine – This is an amazing multi-layout portfolio theme. It is well suited for art portfolio, photography, and other creative photography websites. This theme is very flexible and offers different layouts and color options.
- Jevelin – An extremely attractive and visually stunning, responsive, and modern WordPress theme. This theme has been specially designed to feature the most flexible, complete, and reliable selection of layouts, widgets, shortcodes, and customizable animations.
- Kalium – A colorful, beautiful, modern, and expressive WordPress theme. This theme is very neatly designed and structured with a specific set of tools that will help you present your visual content to a massive online audience across different industries, archetypes, and applications.
- Photocrati – This is a modern, clean, and highly customizable theme with over 60 variations. This theme is used by more than 18.000 professional photographers worldwide.
- Tography – Tography is a modern and extremely easy to use WordPress theme. It has been designed with the utmost care in order to provide a full set of solutions to photographers.
Choose your favorite template and build your photography website today!
— TinyHousehold (@TinyHousehold) 19 de agosto de 2017